Dance Adventure Camps: Ages 3*-5 1 week (4hrs/day) $240
Our magical dance experience becomes a week long adventure. Daily story dances are the highlight of each day. Once costumes are on, the journey unfolds as the teacher guides campers through dancing a living story. Imaginary realms continue to be explored acting and singing in musical theater scenes. In addition, campers have free time fun on our gymnastic equipment and make crafts to bring the camp experience home. Final performance at the end of the week. *Campers must be fully potty trained and independent in the restroom
Little Musical Theater Camps: Ages 4-8yrs
1 week (4hrs/day) $250 (6hr/day) $350
Voted one of the "Bay Area's Best of the Best" Theater Programs for a reason! This camp gives you a taste of why. Our youngest actors are given the opportunity to participate in a end of session performance in our studio space - and, boy, do they rise to the challenge! The enthusiasm is palatable "backstage" and "on-stage" at the end of the week. They make crafts and have free time on gym equipment. The final studio performance at the end of the week includes just enough costumes, scenery, props and stage lights to provide an authentic performance experience. *Campers must be fully potty trained and independent in the restroom
Lafayette Camp Summary & Enrollment Status
|Camp Dates||Camp Times||Camp||Spaces Available||Additional Info|
|June 11-15||9:00 - 1:00||My Little Pony Dance Adventure||9||Dance (ages 3-6 )
|June 18-22||9:00 - 1:00||I am Moana, You're Welcome||8||Little Theater (ages 4-8 )|
|1:15-5:15||Sound of Music||11||Little Theater (ages 4-8 )|
|June 25-29||9:00 - 1:00||Hawaiian Adventures, Dance with Moana||11||Dance (ages 3-6 )|
|1:15-5:15||Little Mermaid||9||Little Theater (ages 4-8 )|
|July 2 – 6 no 4th||9:00 - 1:00||Princess Tales Dance Adventure||10||Dance (ages 3-6)|
|July 9-13||9:00 - 1:00||Trolls Dance Adventure||10||Dance (ages 3-6)|
|1:15-5:15||Trolls Theater||9||Little Theater (ages 4-8 )|
|July 16 – 20||9:00 - 3:00||Trolls Theater||13||Little Theater (ages 4-8 )|
|July 23– 27||9:00 - 1:00||Snow Queen Dance Adventure||8||Dance (ages 3-6 )|
|1:15-5:15||Spoon Full of Sugar, Chim Chim Cher-ee, Let's fly a Kite||14||Little Theater (ages 4-8 )|
|July 30-Aug. 3||9:00 - 1:00||I am Moana, You're Welcome||8||Little Theater (ages 4-8 )|
|1:15-5:15||Hawaiian Adventures, Dance with Moana||9||Dance (Ages 3-6)|
|August 6-10||9:00 - 1:00||Sound of Music||14||Little Theater (ages 4-8 )|
|1:30-5:30||Snow Queen||13||Little Theater (ages 4-8 )|
|August 13 – 17||9:00 - 1:00||Snow Queen dance Adventures||12||Dance Adv. (Ages 3-5)|
|1:30-5:30||Snow Queen||11||Little Theater (ages 4-8 )|
|August 20-24||9:00 - 1:00||Hawaiian Adventures, Dance with Moana||10||Dance (Ages 3-6)|
|August 27-Sept. 3||9:00-1:00||Princess Dance Adventure||8||Dance (Ages 3-6)|
Lafayette Camp Schedules & Registration
• Multiple Camp Discount: Only available when paying for camps all at once and must be enrolled via our office •
Important 2018 Camp Info:
• Deposits: For your convenience, a non-refundable $50 deposit will reserve your child's space in a camp. The balance will automatically be charged May 2nd unless written/emailed notice is provided by May 1st. No deposits accepted after April 1st.
• Sibling/Quantity Discount: CAN ONLY BE APPLIED IF REGISTERED THROUGH THE OFFICE. THESE ONLY APPLY TO MULTIPLE CAMPS PURCHASED AT THE SAME TIME. RETROACTIVE DISCOUNTS ARE NOT POSSIBLE. Full price must be paid on first camp and additional camps are 5% off original cost. Not possible with early registration discount.
• Refunds: Refund requests must be emailed. Full refunds are granted if notice is provided before April 1. 50% refunds are offered if notice is provided before May 1, minus a $25.00 processing fee. No refunds after May 2.
• Exchanges: If your child is ill, you may switch to another camp if space is available with at least 24 hour notice before the start of camp. You must attend during summer 2016. We will not exchange camp registration for classes into the fall session.
We know you are juggling camps and it is hard to keep track of all the details. No worries. We email you two weeks prior to camp to remind you of all the important details to make you and your child's experience as smooth and easy going as possible. If you have any specific questions that are not answered prior to enrollment, feel free to contact us.
No Nut Products Due to the increasing concern for campers with life threatening allergies to peanuts/tree nuts who attend our camps, all families are asked to pack lunches and snacks free of peanuts and tree nuts including those that may have traces of nuts. Please be careful to read labels.
Independence in Restrooms: All campers must be potty trained and self-sufficient in restrooms.