Important 2018 Camp Policies:
• Deposits: For your convenience, a non-refundable $50 deposit will reserve your child's space in a camp. The balance will automatically be charged May 2nd unless written/emailed notice is provided by May 1st.
• Early Registration: Prior to May 1st all camps receive $10 off.
• Sibling/Quantity Discount: CAN ONLY BE APPLIED IF REGISTERED THROUGH THE OFFICE. THESE ONLY APPLY TO MULTIPLE CAMPS PURCHASED AT THE SAME TIME. RETROACTIVE DISCOUNTS ARE NOT POSSIBLE. Full price must be paid on first camp and additional camps are 5% off original cost. Not possible with early registration discount.
• Refunds: Refund requests must be emailed. Full refunds are granted if notice is provided before April 1. 50% refunds are offered if notice is provided before May 1, minus a $25.00 processing fee. No refunds after May 2.
• Exchanges: If your child is ill, you may switch to another camp if space is available with at least 24 hour notice before the start of camp. You must attend during summer 2016. We will not exchange camp registration for classes into the fall session.
We know you are juggling camps and it is hard to keep track of all the details. No worries. We email you two weeks prior to camp to remind you of all the important details to make you and your child's experience as smooth and easy going as possible. If you have any specific questions that are not answered prior to enrollment, feel free to contact us.
No Nut Products Due to the increasing concern for campers with life threatening allergies to peanuts/tree nuts who attend our camps, all families are asked to pack lunches and snacks free of peanuts and tree nuts including those that may have traces of nuts. Please be careful to read labels.
Independence in Restrooms: All campers must be potty trained and self-sufficient in restrooms.