WANT TO REGISTER : CLICK HERE
School Age Day Camp
Full Time or Part Time
Two 3 Week Sessions
June 29-July 17
July 20-August 7th
* Something for everyone
* Craft projects
* Group Games / Tournaments
* Obstacle Courses
* Theme/Movie days
* Gym room with swings and aerial equipment
Community Care Licensing has granted us permission to enroll 12 school age children for full time care to support all families.
As of 6/8/20 Alameda summer camps and child care are allowed to open to all workers with strict parameters of a stable group of the same 12 children, for a minimum of 3 weeks (with no other group activities at the same time) and adhering to health guidelines.
Eligibility for state subsidies for childcare:Children of essential workers are now eligible to enroll in subsidized Emergency Childcare, subject to capacity, if all of the following apply:
- The family requires childcare to perform their essential work
- The family is not able to complete their work remotely
- The family assets do not exceed $1,000,000
Families who meet these requirements are eligible and may receive Emergency Childcare services through June 30, 2020. Traditional documentation requirements set forth in California Code of Regulations, Title 5 (5 CCR) are waived. Families enrolling as an essential worker must self-certify their income in order to prioritize income eligible families over non-income eligible families.
Applying for State Funding
- Complete this form
- Indicate on the form you have a center you want to use: Kids N Dance ASP
- The resource agency serving your home address will provide you with two single page applications to complete
- Approval time varies but should be about a week
- Funding is available through June (more funds may become available)
- PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU APPLY AND IF YOU NEED HELP MOVING THE PROCESS ALONG. WE ARE HERE TO ADVOCATE FOR YOU
Health and Safety Guidelines to be Followed
We will be adhering to the guidelines mandated by The California Department of Social Services (see attached pdf) including:
- taking temperatures of children upon arrival and screening families daily regarding family health
- all children will any symptoms of illness will not be able to attend
- limiting number of teachers, screening teachers daily
- encouraging social distancing through modifications of the physical space, activities planned, and modeling
- supervising hygiene after use of the bathroom with every child
- sanitizing the bathroom fixtures after every use
- sanitizing surfaces and toys used throughout the day
- no one will have access to the space other than the teachers and children and one of their parents
Gym Room/Play Yard
Children at a time will have access to the play yard but will be required to wear masks. The gym room will be open for use with masks. If our program expands to two groups, the availability of the gym room and play structure may change. Gym equipment sanitized daily.
As can always be expected from Kids 'N Dance, children will be provided with lots of opportunities to engage in stimulating activities. We will have weekly crafts, theme days, game tournaments, movies, read aloud time, skit writing and performing, stop motion video productions, and options to participate in our Zoom Dance Classes.
If care is during the school year (now or in the fall) academic support will be provided.
- Complete this form