UPDATE AS OF JUNE 1, 2021
SUMMER CAMP 2021:
We want to make sure everyone is aware that Alameda County is following the CDC Travel Recommendations which states the following for unvaccinated travelers (including campers under 12):
Please keep this in mind as you make your summer plans.
In accordance with the county-wide 'Shelter in Place' order, classes WILL run in person at 50% capacity. Group gatherings are now allowed. Participation in any other activities with a different group of children is allowed. For this reason, classes can happen in person. WE DO HAVE THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS FOR ON SITE INSTRUCTION:
Covid Prevention Protocols for On-Site Camps & Day Care:
Hand sanitation requirements:
Hand sanitation: Upon entry and during any transition in the facility hands get sanitized. Each room has sanitizing station. Hands are washed before lunch and sanitized after.
1) All staff must wear masks. All staff is vaccinated.
2) All adult customers and children over 2 years must wear masks at all times.
1) At drop off, each child and adult have temperature taken, get observed for symptoms, and answer questions regarding their social distancing habits and if they have been exposed to anyone diagnosed or with symptoms
Control of volume of people entering:
1) Children are dropped off outside. Only one adult per family permitted in facility, that person is the only designated member allowed if they need to enter for any reason.
1) Signage indicates 6’ waiting distances when forming a line
2) Children have stations indicated where they can be if they do not want to wear their mask all other times, they are required to wear a mask
3) Station barriers for children to use when snacking or doing projects that don’t allow for distancing
Sanitation of Facility
1) Regular surface sanitation
2) Restrooms are designated for each group of 12 and are sanitized hourly
3) Use of UV-C sanitizer lights in studio & gym room. 30 min treatments in each room.
We have Envirocare medical grade HEPA filter and UVC light units running at all times these filters filter out virus and bacteria.
Camper Personal Belongings
The only things that are allowed from home are lunch and a water bottle, and medications if needed. No cell phones, toys or anything else. Belongings are kept in isolated locations. Masks are worn at all times.
CONSIDER HELPING US
We are a small family run business and appreciate you helping us stay afloat while we have had to end our regular classes, our on site after school program and enrichment classes we offer public and private schools. Register for our on-line classes, consider donating classes you won't use immediately rather than freezing your enrollment, or contribute to our GO FUND ME campaign. We have had to lay off all but bare bones staff, but remain dedicated to those we can not have on a regular payroll or have had to have their hours reduced. All of the funds we raise on GO FUND ME will go directly to staff (laid off or on reduced hours)
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGH THIS CHALLENGING TIME