Little Theater Camp (4 days) 9:00-4:00 $288
Parkour Camp (3 days) 9:00-4:00 $230
Theater CIT (4 days) $144
$10/ hour fee is based on hourly increments with the exception of early care 8:30-9:00. Enrollment link will be emailed to you two weeks prior to camp when camper information is collected.
Registration Available the week before camp.
• Registration after enrollment: Two weeks prior to your child's camp an electronic registration form will be emailed to you. It is very important that this get completed by the weekend before your child's camp begins. It is our means for collecting all emergency contact information, special need requirements, liability releases and it provides vital information that will help make your child's camp experience the best and safest possible. Avoid lengthy check-in delays by completing these forms by the deadline.
• Sibling/Quantity Discount: CAN ONLY BE APPLIED IF REGISTERED THROUGH THE OFFICE. THESE ONLY APPLY TO MULTIPLE CAMPS PURCHASED AT THE SAME TIME. RETROACTIVE DISCOUNTS ARE NOT POSSIBLE. Full price must be paid on first camp and additional camps are 5% off original cost.
• Refunds: There are no refunds for camp registration.
• Exchanges: If your child is ill, you may switch to another camp if space is available with at least 24 hour notice before the start of camp. We will not exchange camp registration for classes into the fall session.
• NO NUT PRODUCTS:Due to the increasing concern for campers with life threatening allergies to peanuts/tree nuts who attend our camps, all families are asked to pack lunches and snacks free of peanuts and tree nuts including those that may have traces of nuts. Please be careful to read labels. If nut products are packed, campers will not be allowed to eat it and an alternative will be provided. Parents will be called if packed food can not be eaten.
• Independence in Restrooms: All campers must be potty trained and self-sufficient in restrooms.